MAC’s goal continues to be to meet the emerging needs within the adoption community. Areas of focus have included:
- Training and consultation for adoption professionals
- Workshops and seminars for adoption triad members
- Presentations to legal and other professional audiences
- Therapy and consultation with individuals and families in the adoption triad
- Design and delivery of the Confidential Intermediary program throughout the State under contract with IDCFS, including training and procedural manual
- Design and delivery of post-adoption search and reunion service for clients of IDCFS under contract with the Department, including staff training and procedure manual
- Design and delivery of post-adoption search and reunion service of Illinois private agencies
MAC staff brings a broad history of adoption related experience and are uniquely qualified to deliver post-adoption services. In the past twelve years, the Center has designed complex search programs including in-depth training curriculum and detailed service provision manual for IDCFS as well as Illinois private agencies.
Services are tailored to the particular needs of each agency or professional. We would be glad to talk with you about how we may be able to help.